|Client relationships are one of the ways our Chapter drives value.
We seek a committed and dedicated account manager to handle our clients' accounts and serve as our primary point of contact.
Ideal applicants must be comfortable working with spreadsheets and calling potential business partners during normal business hours (9:00 AM-5:00 PM).
Apply today if this describes you, and help us develop meaningful, long-lasting partnerships that will propel our organization ahead!
for this role:
|· Gain vendor management experience
· Develop influential and persuasive skills
· Gain organizational strategy experience
· Gain experience in supporting organizational strategy through partnership development
· Invited to formal annual volunteer celebration
· Discount to events and training
· Earn PDUs
|· Develop and define the Chapter’s value proposition
· Respond to clients' questions and requests
· Maintain accounts, ensuring they are receiving services based on defined budget
· Meet monthly with stakeholders to discuss progress and brainstorm strategies to enhance business opportunities
· Create and distribute weekly progress reports
· Identify upsell, cross-sell, and renewal opportunities
· Estimated time commitment is 8 hours per month dependent on skill level
|· Sales or customer service experience is preferred
· Capacity to multitask
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Keen eye for details – metrics & documentation of customer’s perception of value
|8 hours per month|
In Person - No
Virtual - Yes
Both - No
hold multiple positions:
Click Apply below to complete the volunteer application.
Otherwise click Review Other Opportunities.