|Speaker Selection Team|
|Are you interested in working with thought leaders in the industry? As a representative of PMINJ you will be building relationships with top influencers within the Project Management Community.
PMINJ is searching for an outgoing and collaborative individual to select and work with guest speakers to ensure a successful experience. Join PMI’s second largest US chapter directly supporting our upcoming events suite! As a volunteer you will be directly engaging with both the PMINJ Board and PMI Regional leads.
for this role:
|· Work directly with PMINJ Board
· Work directly with PMI Regional Leaders
· Network and build relationships with thought leaders
· Experience with event coordination
|· Attend Speaker team meetings monthly, weekly
· Work with potential speakers to define abstract
· Coordinate with speaker to obtain profile information
· Collaborate with speaker to finalize presentation
· Support speaker leading up to the events and during the event.
· Support Director in finding new speaker opportunities and guests
· Support other speaker team members as needed
· Estimated time commitment is an average of 1-5 hours per month dependent on skill level.
|Good understanding and knowledge of PowerPoint. Excellent written communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, good collaboration skills and the ability to working as a team, good organizational skills to manage according to deadlines.
|3 to 8 hrs per month|
In Person - No
Virtual - Yes
Both - No
hold multiple positions:
Click Apply below to complete the volunteer application.
Otherwise click Review Other Opportunities.