|Survey Team Member|
|Would you like to play a key role in helping PMI’s second largest US chapter improve our programs and services?
The Surveys Team volunteer assists in the updating and distribution of member-facing surveys for PMINJ’s monthly programs, local communities of interest (LCIs), career fairs, annual symposiums, as well as the annual member surveys. This role works closely with the Survey Team Manager on the design and distribution of surveys, the collection and organization of survey results, and the communication of those results back to Chapter leadership. This role will also work closely with the Analytics Team to turn member feedback into actionable intelligence.
for this role:
|● Work directly with the Survey Team Manager to design and distribute monthly member surveys
● Support the operations of a large non-profit organization
● Gain experience in survey design, survey management, data analysis, data communication, project management, and lessons learned.
● Earn up to 25 PDUs for Giving Back
|● Send survey links to attendees after each event and respond to questions from members.
● Download and deliver PDU data and attendee feedback responses via email and SharePoint.
● Create and update surveys for monthly events, career fairs, annual member survey, and Symposium.
● 1-2 hours per week, with some additional time required in April and May for Annual Symposium planning, data collection, and lessons learned meetings.
|● Detail-oriented and reliable
● Manage survey releases and data collection to a set schedule
● Experience with survey tools, such as Survey Monkey, preferred but not required
● Experience with email scheduling, preferred but not required
● Working knowledge of business software applications, such as: Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint
|1 - 2 hours per week|
In Person - N
Virtual - Y
Both - N
hold multiple positions:
Click Apply below to complete the volunteer application.
Otherwise click Review Other Opportunities.